Sunday, February 5, 2012

Paintings and Art I Heart

I've been away for a few days and wasn't able to post, so without further ado... 
I don't have a large quantity of art in my home, but I'm slowly trying to change that.  When I come across a painting or photo that I love, I really love them!  With any piece of art, I think it has to grab a certain part of me in order for me to want to bring it home.  It is in your home after all, and you do have to look at it everyday, so there has to be that certain "it" factor for me to be able to truly appreciate it.  Although it isn't often, there are just those few times that a certain piece really speaks to me.  Here are a few of my favs.







Amazing Photo - Origin/Photographer Unknown
(I've had this saved to my computer for many years, but unfortunately don't know where it came from.  I would love to know and give appropriate credit to the Photographer, if anyone knows...)













                                                             












No comments:

Post a Comment