Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Flowers of Desire

Since spring is right around the corner, I thought I would share with you some gorgeous and inspiring flowers.  I love me some fresh flowers and especially love being able to go outside, cut a stem off, and put them in a lovely vase!  Flowers don't have to be complicated or expensive.  Even a single flower in a bud vase can add just that perfect touch.  Flowers are like sunshine in a bottle; they can brighten anyone's day!  Here's to you having a bright and fab spring!





Yellow garden container



Davis-Thomsen



[hydrangeas%2520in%2520pots%2520lining%2520drive%255B3%255D.jpg]











Pinned Image






















I adore flowers. I wish someone would buy me peonies everyday xx



















Loads of Ranunculus, 16x24 fine art photograph



Photobucket






Sweet & Lovely Flower Garden Birthday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment