Monday, February 6, 2012

Monogram Me Something Pretty

Monograms first appeared on coins, as early as 350BC.  There are some things that you just can't go wrong with in your home; one of those being a chic and sophisticated monogram.  Let me tell you, monogram designs, styles, and colors have come a long way since 350BC.  From the towels in your bathroom to the linens in your bedroom, monogram me something pretty and I'm simply gaga!  Below are some monograms that I simply heart!







Julie B - One Letter Monograms
A6
A9
A13
A16
A28
A8
A10
A15
A21
Julie B - Two Letter Monograms
A4
C9
A14
A23
A29
A5
C10
A17
A26
C12
C3
A11
A19
A25
C11
C6
A12
A24
A27
Julie B - Three Letter Monograms
A1
A7
C4
C7
A18
A2
C1
C5
C8
A20
A3
C2
Julie B - Crowns
Crown-A
Crown-B






Matouk's Cairo Handtowels
I have to give a special shout-out and thanks to my sis-in-law, Nancy, over at Lavish in Thomasville, for my gorg monogrammed Matouk handtowels (on left) that she gave me for Christmas!  Love 'em!








  

<><><>
<><><>
                            
<><><>
                                      Talley-Ho Jewelry Rounds & Cosmetic Bags
<><><>
                               

                                   Picture of The Macbeth Collection Tissue Box in Riviera Prints-Can Be Monogrammed
                                                           Macbeth Collection Tissue Box
monogrammed throw pillow - chevron                        







Carolina
Clover
Chevron Pillows


No comments:

Post a Comment