Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Antique 3-Tier Table - Before & After

This is another one of my first pieces that I painted, a wee bit back, and I was also really happy at how this one turned out.  I decided to paint this table a lighter shade, because sometimes the simpler the better!  There was a lot of detail to this table's design to begin with, so sweet and simple on the color it was, and I think it turned out quite nicely.  The info and pics of it are below...
 

**NOTE: Each of these pieces are for sale unless otherwise noted; feel free to contact me with any questions.  Remember - I also do custom requests!
The 3 Tier Table is just a lovely, light grey color, that I slightly distressed.  I then added a bit of dark wax to give the paint a bit of an aged look.  The dark wax really brings out the details in the claw, ball feet, as well as the carvings!


BEFORE:
3-Tier Table



AFTER:
3-Tier Table







No comments:

Post a Comment