Thursday, February 23, 2012

Logo Update, Yay!

Just an update; my brand new logo is undergoing it's finishing touches and will soon be on it's way to it's new home at the top of my blog header!!!  Yay, I'm so excited, and hope you love it just as much as I do!  I'm so tempted to give you a little sneak peak, but I think I'm going to just wait til it's completely ready.    :)
**Note: A very special thank you to all my amazing peeps that have given me lots of great feedback during the logo design process!  Love to you all! 



I'll leave you with a little "logo for thought".  This is an interesting article on how logos impact social media and the marketing associated with it.  Included in this article is:
-5 Design Tips for a Social Media Logo
-7 Ways Your Logo Design Impacts Social Media Marketing



Effective Logos



No comments:

Post a Comment