Friday, May 4, 2012

BRIGHTS Done Right!

In the case you haven't noticed (as in had your eyes open), BRIGHT and BRIGHTER is everywhere you turn; YAY, I say!  I've always loved me some brightness!  Whether that brightness was incorporated into something in my wardrobe or into something home decor-related, I continue to ask for an extra helping.  Even as a young lad (severe tomboy stage we're talking), I always rocked something outrageously (& painfully) bright!  With this deep seeded love for all things bright and colorful, you can imagine how excited I was to begin seeing all these fab lovelies coming back - and in a big, BOOM-tastic way!  Now, to go find my shades - enjoy!



Bouquet of Sunshine




French Wingback Turquoise Linen Chair





Pinks and Yellows

1.proenza schoular | ps1 small zip wallet
2.noir | thin cord cluster
3.roberto cavalli | neon clasp python belt





Pinned Image




Chevron Party Table Decor and Decorations


butter London Disco Biscuit butter LONDON Spring/Summer 2012 Swatches

yellow and pink style at home

Pinned Image



Pinned Image


Pinned Image

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this entire post...can't get enough beautiful color I'm thinking! Adore the pink Bergere. Janell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment, Janell! I can never get enough color either! ...and bring me a great bergere in a fab & bright color/pattern any day of the week; STOP it! :) -Kayla

      Delete
  2. Wow thanks for posting about my work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, Amy! The colors and overall tone in your painting can't help but brighten someone's day. It just screams summer fun!

      Delete