Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy NEW YEAR!

I never did my New Year's post - say what?!?  I know, I know, I'm a LOT behind (only by a month), can you believe it's already February - but....HAPPY 2-0-1-3!!!

(Even though this was written at the beginning of January and never posted, we'll just go ahead and do that now...)
With each new year that comes, it seems that everyone jumps on the boomtastic-sized and sometimes unrealistic resolution bandwagon.  These usually last all of about a week or two and then magically reappear on next year's resolution list.  I myself have learned that it is far better to set reachable "goals" and then proceed ahead!
      
A few things I'm trying to stash in my little baggie of goals/reminders for this year:
-Try to surround myself with people that are positive, uplifting, and those who add a bit of sparkle to my life!
-Live a little simpler!  I think we can all benefit from this...
-Be constantly & eternally grateful for the people & things we have in our lives - enough said!
-Be healthy: no hospitals, no surgeries, no major illnesses, no pain - for this I PRAY, for all of us! 
-Do what makes you healthy & happy in life.  It's never too late to start!
-Take it a little easier on myself!  (Sometimes my expectations can be a wee bit high...)  
-With Melange Designs, I have a lot of things going on behind the scenes and a lot of ideas churning, so with that said, I hope that this year is full of exciting and fun-filled projects that I can continue to share with all of you!

  With each day that this new year brings, may it too bring peace, love, joy, and happiness to you and those around you!  ...here's to an extra sparkly and blessed rest of this year!!



2013 / Image via: Style me Pretty #nye2013



No comments:

Post a Comment